Twelve Tribes of Israel
These next verses are some that you may have not heard, you must be grafted into Israel to be saved. If you have been baptized in Yeshua’s name, have repented, received the Holy Spirit and are living like your savior lived, you are automatically grafted into Israel; you are a spiritual Jew. There are 100 verses about being grafted into Israel.
The name "Israel" means "He that strives with God." Not striving with God in the sense of opposing God but rather in the sense of serving and assisting God. It was through Israel's twelve sons that the promise given to him, his father Isaac, and grandfather Abraham, began to take root. The twelve sons of Israel are: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Zebulon, Issachar, Dan, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Joseph, and Benjamin.
● Deuteronomy 4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
● Mark 1;15 Then Jesus said to the woman, "I was sent only to help God's lost sheep--the people of Israel."
● Galatian 3:27 God says 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Yeshua 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…
● Ephesians 2:18-19 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. 19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God’s people and members of God’s household;
● 1Pet 2:10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
● 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
● Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles (Christians) in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Yeshua you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.… You are a Citizen of Israel, required to keep all Yahweh’s instructions and laws. You are a spiritual Jew.
● Rom 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
● Romans 2:28 A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical. 29 No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.
● Romans 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove godlessness from Jacob. 27 And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins.”…
● Revelations 21:12 The city had a great and high wall with twelve gates inscribed with the names of the twelve tribes of Israel, And twelve angels at the gates.
● Revelations 21:21 The twelve gates were made of pearls: each from a single pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as if it were transparent glass.
As you just read, there are only 12 gates to the great city. The gate names are all Hebrew, the 12 sons of Israel. You must be grafted into Israel to enter.
What does the Bible say?
● Luke 4:43 But he replied, "I must preach the Good News of the Kingdom of God in other towns, too, because that is why I was sent.""
● Peter 2:9 But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.
● Deuteronomy 14:2 You have been set apart as holy to the Yahweh your Elohim, and he has chosen you from all the nations of the earth to be his own special treasure.
● Revelation 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues.
We must conform our minds to that of Christ.
● Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.
● Colossians 3:1-3 Since you were raised from the dead with Christ, aim at what is in heaven, where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God.Think only about the things in heaven, not the things on earth. Your old sinful self has died, and your new life is kept with Christ in God
Do not live for what people live for.
● 1 John 2:15-16 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him, because all that is in the world (the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the arrogance produced by material possessions) is not from the Father but is from the world.
We were made new through Christ.
● 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
● Galatians 2:20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So, I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
● Ephesians 5:1 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.
The world will hate you.
● John 15:18-19 If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you.
● 1 Peter 4:4 Of course, your former friends are surprised when you no longer plunge into the flood of wild and destructive things they do. So, they slander you.
● Matthew 5:14-16 You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.