The Kingdom of God Vs all mankind
White Throne Judgement
Charges against you:
1. The curse of the law of sin and death.
2. The one who practices sin is of the devil.
3. Anyone born of Yahweh refuses to practice sin.
4. We claim we have faith in the truth of the Word of God and live our lives against it in practice.
5. We claim God's laws are done away with.
6. We are told the laws are for the Jews.
7. We are not teaching your children God’s commandments
8. We claim, to know God," but don't obey God's commandments, God says that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.
• For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God’s laws, and it never will. That’s why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God. Romans 8:7-8
• Your priests have violated my instructions and defiled my holy things. They make no distinction between what is holy and what is not. And they do not teach my people the difference between what is ceremonially clean and unclean. They disregard my Sabbath days so that I am dishonored among them. Ezekiel 22:26
• Everyone who sins is breaking my laws, for all sin is contrary to the law of God. (Yahweh calls it evil) 1John 3:4
• For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries.
• The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? But I, the Yahweh search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve. “Jeremiah 17:10"
• For by fire and by His Sword the Lord will judge all flesh; And the slain of the Lord shall be many. 17 “Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves, to go to the gardens After an idol in the midst, eating swine’s flesh and the abomination and the mouse, Shall be consumed together,” says the Lord. Isaiah 66:
• I have stretched out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, 2 Who walk in a way that is not good, According to their own thoughts; 3 A people who provoke Me to anger continually to My face; 4 Who sacrifice in gardens, And burn incense on altars of brick;4 Who sit among the graves, And spend the night in the tombs; Who eat swine’s flesh, And the broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Isaiah 65:
• And you shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise. Deuteronomy 11:19
• Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. Ecclesiastes 12:13
• And anyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn't obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God's angry judgment. “John 3:36
• But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
• Little children, let no one deceive you: The one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. Anyone born of Yahweh refuses to practice sin because Yahweh's seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning because he has been born of Yahweh. No one who continues to sin has seen Him or known Him. Little children, let no one deceive you: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of Yahweh, nor is anyone who doesn't love his brother. This is how Yahweh's children and the devil's children become obvious. Whoever does not do what is right is not of Yahweh, especially the one who does not love his brother or sister. 1 John 3:7
• We cannot claim we have faith in the truth of the Word of God and live our lives against it in practice James 2:17.
• And anyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn't obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God's angry judgment." John 3:36
• For the wages of sin is death, Romans 6:23
• Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1 Timothy 5:8
• “God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him. 31 For he has set a day for judging the world with justice by the man he has appointed, and he proved to everyone who this is by raising him from the dead.” Acts 17:
Every deed is recorded in a book, according to Revelation 20:12. These witnesses are why every mouth will be shut, or stopped, before our Creator; our sin is established.
As you may know, according to the Torah, it takes 2 to 3 witnesses to establish a matter and sentence someone to death. But did you realize that this includes our own guilt with the Father? Deuteronomy 19:15 (ESV) A single witness shall not suffice against a person for any crime or for any wrong in connection with any offense that he has committed. Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established.
● We know that two witnesses are necessary in order to establish our guilt.
● Continuing on. Romans 3:19-20 Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God. For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.
● The question that must be answered first is, who are those that are “under the law”? For the sake of time we will simply state that all of mankind is “under the law” until they come into covenant through faith in the Messiah and receive salvation by grace through that faith.
● This also includes the Scriptures where Yahweh has told us He would send us a Messiah through which salvation would be made possible. We commit to that truth, and then live our lives as if it were true showing, or the evidence of, what we believe to be truth. Doing so is the exercising of our faith in the Word; through that faith and by the grace of Yahweh, we can receive salvation.
● After we have that faith, after we realize that we deserve death and need the redeeming work of the Messiah and turn our faith into action (our obedience), we are no longer under the curse (law of sin and death).
● Before we had faith in Messiah, we were under the law of sin and death (the curse), but after faith we are no longer under the law of sin and death.
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Scripture cannot be broken
Witness 1: Yahweh (God)
Witness 2: Deeds/record of debt (119 ministries.com)
● Revelation 20:11-15 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
● Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter in through the gates into the city.