In Ezekiel, Yahweh describes how pastors are doing violence to His laws.
● Ezekiel 22:26 "Her priests (pastors)have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they hide their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. 27 "Her princes within her are like wolves tearing the prey, by shedding blood and destroying lives in order to get dishonest gain.…
God says: Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been phone connection born of God. 10 By this the children of God and the children of the devil can be distinguished: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother.11 This is the message you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another. (Sin is transgression of the law)
Yeshua uses the analogy of fruit and trees to identify false prophets.
The fruit is the understanding of the Word of God as demonstrated in the results of a life that has understood and applied the Word of God accurately.
● Matthew 12:33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit.
As for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it. The tree is the person, the fruit is the resulting quality of life (not the understanding of the Word of God but rather its proper application). There are many who understand and don’t apply and therefore do not yield good fruit) — the person is known by its fruit or lack thereof. Notice that it defines what was sown in the soil to produce the good tree — hears, understands and produces good fruit as it was already defined as a good tree.
The wholehearted application of the Word of God, or doing the Word of God, will bring tribulation to the soul in physical, social, economic, psychological, and emotional challenges…or sufferings for the sake of the kingdom –
● Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. So, then how do we qualify or disqualify fruit that Yeshua is talking about. However, one who has a heart that chooses to disregard God's law has NO DESIRE to follow God's law.Matthew 7:20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them
● Matt. 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves Verse 16 “By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? “
● Matthew 7:17 “Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.”
● Matthew 7:18... “A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.”
”This lets us know what should be in the heart of all His people. And IF... it’s in our heart, then IT WILL BE our desire to pursue. And if it’s NOT in one's heart then it will be evidenced in their desire to NOT pursue it.
You either desire to obey it OR you desire to disregard it. They CAN’T be mixed. It seems hard to make a judgement about your pastor as a false prophet when your lifestyle is the same as theirs. The fruit that we are to watch out for is the choosing to disregard God's law. Everything else can be blended but there is no blending the desiring to obey and the desiring to disregard God's Law. It’s one or the other in the eyes of the Father. And remember, breaking one law is like breaking all of it.
● Proverbs 15:13 The righteous hate what is false, but the wicked make themselves a stench and bring shame on themselves.
● Proverbs 14:11 The house of the wicked will be destroyed, But the tent of the upright will flourish. 12 There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
● 1 John 3:5 Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, (sin is transgression of the law).
● 1 John 3:9 Because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10 (By this the children of God and the children of the devil can be distinguished:) Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is anyone who doesn't love his brother. 11 This is the message you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another.
The next verses should confirm for persons who challenge Yahweh’s word with cherry picked verses that are taken out of context. Or those who make statements suggesting Yahweh is somehow punishing Israel and blessing the church. Essentially saying there are different rules for different groups.
● Isaiah 53:6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the Yahweh has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him.…Yeshua.
● Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
● 1 Corinthians 3:3 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
● 1 John 3:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
● John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
● Ecclesiastes 12:14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
● Proverbs 28: 9 He who turns away his ear from listening to the law, Even his prayer is an abomination. 10 He who leads the upright astray in an evil way will himself fall into his own pit, But the blameless will inherit good.…
● Proverbs 2:1 My son, if you will receive my words And treasure my commandments within you; 2 Make your ear attentive to wisdom, incline your heart to understanding; 3 For if you cry for discernment, lift your voice for understanding;…
● 2 Peter 3: 6 He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17 Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard not to be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.…
● 1 John 3:4 Everyone who practices sin practices lawlessness as well. Indeed, sin is lawlessness.
● Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.”Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them. ” Yeshua has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Yeshua, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith
● Jeremiah 31:33 “This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time,” declares (Yahweh). “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.