“Sin is to know what you ought to do and then not do it.”
Are you aware that Scripture has been altered to change God’s name over 6800 times in your bible? His name is not the “The Lord”. Webster's dictionary defines the word Lord as someone or something having power, authority or influence; a master or ruler. it is a surname.
God does not want us to alter or change his name or His Son’s name in any way. The third commandment is very clear, “Thou shalt not take the name of the Yahweh thy Elohim in vain” The name of God used most often in the Hebrew Bible is YAWEH (י ה ו ה), YAHWEH which means shall save. The Hebrew name Yeshua (ישוע) is His Son's name.
Yeshua means salvation, the name Jesus has no meaning, the English translation is only 400 years old. The wrongful use of the name of Yahweh your God, is to break the third commandment. It is blasphemous, it is "taking in vain" of the name of the God of Israel. His name Son has been changed around 900 times. He has Hebrew name, he is a Jew, His name is not Jesus. His name Yeshua, which means salvation . The Messiah's name never was "Jesus" and the name “Jesus" is actually an invention of man. Are you aware the letter J is only 400-500 years old and not found in the Hebrew alphabet.
If this is new to you, this may come as a bit of a shock. But it is true and verifiable. The question that has come to my mind is, “Is it ok to call Jesus by a different name”? you would probably say no. than I would ask you why is it ok to change His given name to Jesus?
• Hebrews 1:3 This shows that the Son is far greater than the angels, just as the name God gave him is greater than their names.
Man has removed the name of the Heavenly Father and His Son from His own book. Perhaps names aren't very important in the modern world or to you, but in the scriptures, we can find that they are very important.
Webster's dictionary definition of the word "vain": Having no real substance, value, or importance; empty; void; worthless; unsatisfying. “Thy vain excuse.'' ... profane: treat (something sacred) with irreverence or disrespect. sacrilegious
Philippians 2:9Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names,
1. Who has ascended into heaven and descended?
2. Who has gathered the wind in His fists?
3. Who has wrapped the waters in His garment?
4. Who has established all the ends of the earth?
5. What is His name or His Son's name?
6. Surely you know. Proverbs 30:4
● Exodus 20:7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
● Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: (Christian) The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich for all who call on Him, 13, “Everyone who calls on the name of the (YAHWEH) will be saved.” 14 How then can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone to preach?
Unless you want to carry on your father's falsehoods
• Jeremiah 16:19. "Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood, Futility and things of no profit." Can man make gods for himself? Yet they are not gods!
The next verses explain that names are important, Yahweh Himself will give the ones who overcome a new name.
● Revelation 2:17 "Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. To everyone who is victorious I will give some of the manna that has been hidden away in heaven. And I will give to each one a white stone, and on the stone will be engraved a new name that no one understands except the one who receives it.