The ones who persevere to the end will be saved
Most people have never heard about this verse…
● Matthew 24:12 Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. 13 But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.…
● James 1:12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
Yahweh defines love as keeping His commandments, all of them. He sent His Son to teach them to us and to live them as an example for us. Modern Christians are under the false assumption that the commandments are just for the Jews to follow. They seem to forget that their Jesus (Yeshua) is Jewish.
● John 14:15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
There seems to be an assumption that Yahweh will overlook all our indiscretions because “He knows my heart”, the problem is that He knows our heart and He calls them deceitful and sick. There are 12 verses about the wicked hearts.
● Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; Who can understand it?
The next verses confirms no one can snatch us away from Yeshua’s hands, however we can turn are backs on Him and walk away. We demonstrate this when we stop keeping Yahweh’s commandments.
● John 10: 27 My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.…
● Isaiah 1:17 Learn to do good; Seek justice, reprove the ruthless, defend the orphan, plead for the widow. 18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool. 19 "If you consent and obey, You will eat the best of the land;…
That the Race Is Not to The Swift or Strong but To Those Who Endure To The End
There are about 90 verses on persevering to the end. Scripture is very clear, we must have an obedient heart and endure until the end to ensure salvation. All the remaining verses confirm we must endure, remain steadfast, fight the good fight until we can't fight anymore in order to be saved.
● 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
● Mark 13:13 And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.
● Hebrews 10:36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.
● 2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
● Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Yeshua.
● Revelation 3:5 The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.
● Revelation 3:11 I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.
● 2 Timothy 2:12 If we endure, we will also reign with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us;
● Revelation 21:7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
● Revelation 3:21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.
● Romans 2:7 To those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life;
● Revelation 2:25-28 Only hold fast what you have until I come. The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
● Revelation 3:12 The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.
● Hebrews 12:5-7 And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? “My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved by him. For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.” It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline?