The proof of salvation
People ask this question, “If you died tonight, would you go to heaven”? Before you answer the question, did you know that there is not one verse in scripture where God says when a person dies they go to heaven. No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. John 3:13
● Matthew 19:17 "Why ask me about what is good?" Yeshua replied. "There is only One who is good. But to answer your question--if you want to receive eternal life, keep the commandments."
● Proverbs 19:16 Keep the commandments and keep your life; despising them leads to death.
● 1 John 3:4 Everyone who practices sin practices lawlessness. Indeed, sin is lawlessness. (Yahweh calls it evil)
The proof of salvation :
● 1 John 3:7 Little children, let no one deceive you: The one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. 8 The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. Anyone born of Yahweh refuses to practice sin because Yahweh's seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning because he has been born of Yahweh. No one who continues to sin has seen Him or known Him. Little children, let no one deceive you: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of Yahweh, nor is anyone who doesn't love his brother. This is how Yahweh's children and the devil's children become obvious. Whoever does not do what is right is not of Yahweh, especially the one who does not love his brother or sister.
● John 3:36 And anyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn't obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God's angry judgment."
● Ezekiel 36:26-27 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
● Romans 8:6-8 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.
The ones who perseveres to the end will be saved
● Matthew 24:12 Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. 13 But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.…
● Matthew 24:13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved.
● James 1:12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
● John 10: 27 My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.…
Faith is Scripturally defined as:
1. Faith is: believing that everything God said is true, committing to follow what it says, and then doing what the Word says. In other words, believing/trusting, committing to obey or do, and then the action of obeying/doing it. Another way we say it is: Faith is the believing, committing and trusting in God and His Word.
2. All of mankind is “under the law” (The law of sin and death) until they come into covenant through faith in the Messiah and receive salvation by grace through that faith.
3. Galatians 3:24-26 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus (Messiah Yeshua) you are all sons of God, through faith. The “law of sin and death” escorts, or brings us, to Christ by pointing out that we are in bondage/under the curse. It is not until the "law of sin and death" teaches us that we are cursed and in bondage, that we can come to the Messiah in faith as our Savior. Without that knowledge we would have no reason to come to Him.
4. The way for us to be saved is to believe that we have sinned and deserve death because the Word says so.
● John 3:3 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of Yahweh."
● Acts 2:38 Peter replied, "Each of you must repent of your sins and turn to Yahweh and be baptized in the name of Yeshua Messiah for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
● Proverbs 28:9 He that turned away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
● Ecclesiastes 12:13 That's the whole story. Here now is my final conclusion: Fear Yahweh and obey His commands, for this is everyone's duty.
● Galatians 3:28 There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Yeshua..
● James 1:22 But don't just listen to Yahweh’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.