The Biblical Truth about Christ’s Birth
● Colossians 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
● Psalm 81:12 So I let them follow their own stubborn desires, living according to their own ideas.
● Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for
1. The date of December 25 is not found in your Bible.
2. The shepherds and sheep would not be in the fields in the winter.
3. There is no mention of the number of wise men in any verse.
4. There is no mention that of the any of them were Kings.
5. The wise men found the king of the Jews when he was around 2 years old.
6. The Bible does mention not to bring an evergreen tree into your home and decorate it
7. Mary and Joseph were not required to travel in the winter
8. Yahweh says, a lying tongue is the second on His list that He hates most.
9. Everything about Christmas is pagan, Pat Robertson admits to the fully pagan origins of Christmas and defends celebrating the Christianized pagan holiday
● Jeremiah 10:2 Thus says the LORD, "Do not learn the way of the nations, And do not be terrified by the signs of the heavens though the nations are terrified by them; 3 For the customs of the peoples are delusion;
Because it is wood cut from the forest, The work of the hands of a craftsman with a cutting tool.
4"They decorate it with silver and with gold; They fasten it with nails and with hammers So that it will not totter.…
I have come to believe that nothing can be said to change one’s mind about Christmas. The music, gifts, food and festive events outweigh the true meaning about Yeshua’s birth, this event trumps Yahweh.
If you really want to celebrate His birth, then don't do it on the pagan sun god’s birthday of December 25th.
This is what we find in the Bible.
● Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seemeth right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death!"
● John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
● Deuteronomy 12:31 Thou shalt not do so unto Jehovah thy God: for every abomination to Jehovah, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters do they burn in the fire to their gods.
● Matthew 15:9 "In vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men"
● John 4:23 The true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
He will not accept that kind of worship, even though intended in His honor. To Him, He says, it is offering what is abominable to Him, and therefore it honors, not Him, but false pagan gods. GOD says we must not worship Him according to the "dictates of our own conscience"—a term we often hear.
Does It Really Honor Christ?
Suppose someone you love has a birthday. You want to honor that person on his or her birthday. Would you lavishly buy gifts for everyone else, trading gifts back and forth with all your other friends and loved ones, but ignore completely any gift for the one whose birthday you are honoring?
Does It Really Honor Christ?
Now come two arguments often used to justify Christmas observance.
1) Many will reason this way: "But, even though the exact date of Yeshua' birth is unknown, should we not select some date to celebrate as His birthday?" The answer is positively no! Did you not notice the statement quoted from the Catholic Encyclopedia: "Sinners alone, not saints, celebrate their birthdays." The celebration of birthdays is not a Christian, but a pagan custom, observed by sinners!
2) But, many still reason, "Even so—even though Christmas was a pagan custom, honoring the false sun-god, we don't observe it to honor the false god, we observe it to honor Christ."
But how does GOD answer in His Word? "Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them [the pagans in their customs] . . . that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise. Thou shalt not do so unto the Yahweh thy God: for every abomination to the Eternal, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods"
But Yeshua says plainly, "Yahweh is a spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24). And what is truth? Yahweh's Word—the Holy Bible—said Yeshua, is truth (John 17:17); and the Bible says Yahweh will not accept worship when people take a pagan custom or manner of worship and try to honor Christ with it.
Again, Yeshua said: "In vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Matthew 15:9).
Christmas observance is a tradition of men, and the commandments of Yahweh, as quoted, forbid it. Yeshua said, further, "full well ye reject the commandment of Yahweh, that ye may keep your own tradition."
That is precisely what the millions are doing today. They ignore the commandment of Yahweh. He commands, regarding taking the customs of the pagans and using them to honor or worship Yahweh: "Thou shalt not do so unto the Yahweh thy God." Still, most people today take that command of Yahweh lightly, or as having no validity whatsoever, and follow the tradition of men in observing Christmas.
Make no mistake! Yahweh will allow you to defy and disobey Him. He will allow you to follow the crowd and the traditions of men. He will allow you to sin. But He also says there is a day of reckoning coming. As you sow, so shall you reap! Yeshua was the living Word of Yahweh in person, and the Bible is the written Word of Yahweh. And we shall be judged, for eternity, by these words! They should not be taken lightly or ignored.
What Encyclopedias Say
The word "Christmas" means "Mass of Christ," or, as it came to be shortened, "Christ-Mass."
1. It came from the Roman /Catholic Church.
2. Christmas was not among the earliest festivals of the Church
3. In the Scriptures, no one is recorded to have kept a feast or held a great banquet on His birthday.
4. These recognized historical authorities show Christmas was not observed by Christians for the first two or three hundred years—a period longer than the entire history of the United States as a nation!
5. In the fifth century the Western Church ordered it to be celebrated forever on the day of the old Roman feast of the birth of Sol, as no certain knowledge of the day of Christ's birth existed."
6. Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun") was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers. In 274 AD the Roman emperor Aurelian made it an official cult alongside the traditional Roman cults