Truth or lies
Whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life. John 3:36
When you answer these questions keep in mind you are judging God's character.
1. Does God's word contradict itself?
2. Does God's word stand forever?
3. Does God do anything without revealing it through His prophets first?
4. Does God lie?
5. Does God change His mind?
6. Does God always keep His promises?
● 1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
● Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
● John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken:
● 1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
● Amos 3: Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth His secret unto his servants the prophets.
● Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act?
Are you going to continue to follow the church that says scripture is changed or done away with, or will you follow God who says scripture cannot be broken?
Scripture says in Mark 7:19
● “For it doesn't go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body."
Church doctrine added the following to scripture “In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.”
Ponder this: If Jesus said this, he couldn’t be our Savior. He would be sinning, breaking God’s command regarding dietary instructions. Be on your guard, if you encounter any verse that conflicts with all other scripture.
According to the modern Church: (119 Ministries)
The “no-law” doctrine is the “truth filter” that is applied to all of Scripture.
Their only true interpretation of all Scripture can be attained through this filter. Be aware some interpreters have the same biases.
This filter ignores contradictory Scripture.
Traditions of the church and church fathers became more important than Scripture.
Even traditions with clearly dubious origins can be overlooked by saying, “That’s not what it means to me,” or “It’s a mystery.” “it's the intent of the heart that counts” (Christmas and Easter)
Through skillful twisting, the Scripture can be made to say whatever is required.
● James 1:22 But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
● Luke 6:46 “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?”
● James 1:22-25 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
● 1 John 2:4 If someone claims, "I know God," but doesn't obey God's commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.
This is what God said about any pastors or priest teaching against His laws, His instructions, the Torah
● Ezekiel 22:26 "Her priests (your pastors) have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; Isaiah 66:17 & Isaiah 65 and they hide their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. 27 "Her princes within her are like wolves tearing the prey, by shedding blood and destroying lives in order to get dishonest gain.…
1. Galation 3:26 God says 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek,(or Christian) slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Yeshua 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed . (check out Twelve Tribes of Israel for more info)
2. Ephesians 2:18-19 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. 19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God’s people and members of God’s household;
● 1 Pet 2:10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; (you are Israel) once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
The “no-law” doctrine has taken Paul’s “hard to understand writings” and interpreted them to mean that the laws of God given through Moses are no more, and in so doing, have elevated Paul’s teachings above the teaching of Yeshua and the very words of God. By doing this they are calling Yahweh, Yeshua and Paul liers.
● John 14:23 Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. The word that you hear is not My own, but it is from the Father who sent Me
Anytime we see, Paul speak against the law, you can put in one of two categories. He is either talking about the traditions and doctrines of men (man's law), this is what they did to put man under bondage.
● Matthew 15:9 Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.'
Or he is speaking about the punishment when you break the law, bondage comes upon you that's the result of sin. This is the law of sin and death, which Yeshua nailed to the cross.
● Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Yeshua, 2 because through Christ Yeshua the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
● 1 Corinthians 11: 1 You are to imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.
● Acts 24:14 "But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the Elohim of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.
● Romans 7:25 - I thank Yahweh--through Yeshua the Messiah our Master! So then, with the mind I myself serve the Law of Yahweh, but with the flesh the Law of sin.
● Galatians 3:10 All who rely on works of the Law (notice it says works not the law) are under a curse. For it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”
● Galatians 3:13 But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. Upon the Gentiles in Yeshua, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
The Law of God/ Romans 3:31 / The Law of Sin, Romans 7:23
The Law of the Spirit Romans 8:2/ The Law of Faith Romans 3:27
The Law of Righteousness Romans 9:31 The Law of Christ:1Corin 9:21
The Law of sin and death. Romans 8:2
Romans 8:2 And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death. 2 For in Christ Yeshua the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death.