In the message in Hosea, Yahweh is saying my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. He is warning us that it our responsibility to give them warning from Him, about the coming wrath that is coming on this earth. Our Father repeated these few verses, He wants us to understand that He is serious, and will hold us accountable if we don't warn them
( "son of man" denotes mankind generally )
● Ezekiel 33:7 "Now as for you, son of man, I have appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me. 8"When I say to the wicked, 'A wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand. 9"But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life.…
● Ezekiel 3:17 "Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me.18"When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.…
● 2 Corinthians 5:11 Therefore, since we know what it means to fear God, we try to persuade men.What we are is clear to God, and I hope it is clear to your conscience as well.
● Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed?
And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things.
● 1 John 2:27 But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true--it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you,
remain in fellowship with Christ
● 1 PETER 3:1 But sanctify the Yahweh in your hearts and be ready always to give an answer to every man who asketh you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.
● Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
● Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
● Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
● John 15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another.
● Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:
● Matthew 4:19 Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 They immediately left their nets and followed Him.
● Titus 2:1 But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine: 2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience; 3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things—
● 2 Timothy 2:3 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Yeshua. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.
I believe we gave you scripture you probably have never seen or heard before. The scripture is beyond reasonable doubt. It's time to come out of the modern church. And start being obedient to Yahweh. You're not a Christian, but if you are led by the Spirit you are a citizen of Israel, required to keep all Yahweh’s instructions and laws. You are a spiritual Jew. Babylon is fallen.
● Revelations 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. 5 For her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Give back to her as she has done to others; pay her back double for what she has done; mix her a double portion in her own cup.…
● Hebrews 10:26-27 For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries